Randolph Robida, PC
16350 E. Arapahoe Rd., Ste. 108-166
Foxfield, Colorado 80016
ESTATE & TRUST ADMINISTRATION:
- Our office provides legal services in connection with the administration of decedent's estates and testamentary or inter vivos trusts, including complex matters involving multiple entities and sophisticated tax, accounting, and probate issues.
- Analysis of impact of gift, estate and income taxes on the transfer of property at death and during life.
- Preparation and recording of deeds and other documents in connection with the transfer of real estate and other property related to trust and estate administration.
Our office can assist with the following issues which often arise in connection with estate and trust administration:
- Filing appropriate pleadings with the Courts.
- Preparation of required tax returns.
- Advice regarding tax issues, including deduction of taxes.
- Addressing the legal issues often associated with unclear or inconsistent trust agreements or estate planning documents.
- Preparation and filing of petitions for instruction where necessary.
- Trust and estate accounting issues.
- And other matters associated with the administration of trusts and estates.